Thursday, April 24, 2014

Colour Challenge with Stampin Up Colours

I would like to say I have been absent as I am working on
many projects but in fact life has been hectic.
School holidays, Easter, 4 birthdays, working,
 our son getting his license, oh and keeping up with The Royals.
Also we have fantastic weather for this time of the year and 
being school holidays you don't want to be inside.
We tried paddle boarding for the first time.
I loved it, serious fun and a good work out too. 
Back to the card. 
There is a colour challenge with my Stampin Up
group for this month and you could only use the following colours,
Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Midnight Muse and Sahara Sand.
I had so much trouble not using Whisper White or Very Vanilla
but saying that I think this card is okay without it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment