Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Friend

I love to make things for people that I know will
for one keep them and two appreciate the effort
that goes into handmade items.
So when I am making something for someone like this
I love to go all out. My friend Nerida and
 fellow Stampin Up demonstrator recently
celebrated her birthday and I posted off a small
gift to her. I made a card with my favourite Stampin Up
products and I sewed a coffee cosy using Stampin Up
Comfort Cafe fabric. I also made a tag to attach to the gift.
It was well received and the coffee cosy has already been
put to good use and fits her cup perfectly.



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Felicity, I like the sweet tea cups the flowers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!!! A beautiful card and gift. My Tea mug feels the love every day. And will be cherished for a v. long time. I especially love the canvas N and the teapot trinket too.

    ReplyDelete