Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blue & Silver Christmas Decorations with Stampin Up

I am trying very hard to make as many Christmas decorations
as I can in spare moments I can find. Wow this time of
year gets so busy. If you see a mad lady folding, cutting or gluing
at strange places, like soccer I am just time managing my
time really well. Well I'm trying.
 I stepped out of the box with
these decorations, they are not red & green, my preferred
Christmas colours for my home. I have made these
decorations in Baja Breeze, Whisper White & silver.
I love how they have turned out and I really love this colour combo.
So much that next year we might have a change in this home
to a blue, white & silver Christmas. If I could sneak it past my husband.
All products are Stampin Up.
I will be back tomorrow with more photos of the Cherry Cobbler
Christmas Decoration, for today you get a sneak peek.




No comments:

Post a Comment