Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Origami Star Decorations

I am trying to get a head start on making decorations
for the holiday season. There are so many
wonderful new products in the Stampin Up Holiday
catalogue that I want to utilise and have on hand
for gifts and decorating my home.
I have recently learnt how to make these Origami star
ornaments and have become totally addicted.
They look wonderful when completed and will last
many holiday seasons as once they are put together
they become quite sturdy.

I made this Origami star decoration out of retired
Stampin Up DSP.

I made this Origami Star Decoration out of an old book.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rory,thanks for the comment. I found the tutorial at Kaisercraft. I too thought I would use cheaper paper but as it is time consuming and once you get your first petal it is easier, you might want to use paper you like. Maybe use old paper to practice on for the first petal.

      Delete