Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Embossed Birdie

I was trying to come up with a project for our next Stamp Club
and i put together a great project using Stampin Up's Bird Die.
Then i realized that Stampin Up's Autumn/Winter Mini will be
no longer after the end of this month. I fall in love with all the products
in the mini it is hard to say good bye.
 So i am going to have to come up with something different.
I didn't want to waste my birds so here is a card I came up with.
All products are Stampin Up.


Here are some pictures of the candles we have been making these school holidays.
I love having candles on, in winter especially.
We collected some beautiful old and new glass and filled them with
soy French Vanilla wax, it was such a fun process.
The bonus is our home smells wonderful of French Vanilla.
Now to find places for all these lovelies.
I will be back soon with some pics of our school holiday
break in the Hunter Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment