Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A French Touch

I wanted to make this card extra special as the recipient is the
last to turn 18 in my daughter's group of friends.
This girl has made nice comments about all the other girls cards
so i wanted to make hers stand out.
She loves the shop Typo, just like me and all things Paris related.
I have stuck to pastel and bright colours for all the girls cards
but with the theme i chose i decided to go with neutrals.
I fussy cut the Eiffel Tower, the mannequin and the flowers.
Layered three types of ribbon and the scalloped edges.



I added Pearls here and there for a little bling.

The inside of the card.
The sentiment was perfect, as this young lady loves her sweets.

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Felicity, you are so very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Felicity, such style you have as always. This is a stunning card. Love the colours you chose too.

    ReplyDelete