Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Friend

I used Stampin Up's Colour Coach to come up with this colour combo.
Perfect Plum, Marina Mist and Rose Red a creative combination.
I distressed the edges and sponged over the embossing.



I made two little pouches for some coffee and chocolates, what more
could a girl want. I made belly bands to go around the pouches
to add some texture and all keeping within the colour coach combo.

I wrapped the gift in some kraft paper, tied some twine
around and added one of my clay tags that i had embossed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Felicity, they arrived on my birthday (yesterday). I had a lovely cup of coffee this morning and just love the fussy cutting and colour scheme on the card. So Beautiful in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great present!!! Love the card and all your great ideas on this one!

    ReplyDelete