Thursday, January 26, 2012

Luvin the Stampin Up Big Shot

I received a Stampin Up Big Shot off my dear friend
for the Christmas just passed. Before the Big Shot
i have been using my trusty Cuttlebug and for many,
many years have been very happy with my little green
bug, I didn't think i needed a Big Shot but boy, yes i did.
Since receiving the Big Shot i haven't wanted to cut into
the lovely new plates, yes there's that clean freak coming out.
But i had this rather thick piece of chipboard sitting on my desk,
just looking at me and i wondered what can i do with this scrap
piece of chipboard. Well i ran it through my Big Shot using the large
Butterfly die. It ran through smooth, didn't make a sound, I didn't
think it had cut, chipboard too thick i thought. But no it
cut so clean through the chipboard the butterfly just popped out.
I had to put another one through to check and yep same result.
I am a happy Big Shot convert.
 I have had a go using a Big Shot in the past
and it is alot easier to roll through items but oh this baby does
have alot to offer. So onto the card i made with my Chipboard Butterfly.
I added lots of layers, ribbon, bling (of course) and that pretty,
chunky Butterfly. It really adds height and dimension.
I have another Butterfly to use too, my imagination is going wild.




No comments:

Post a Comment