Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012

Happy New Year.
I know it's a little late but that's what happens at this time of year
when the routine goes out the window. I have decided i do like routine
but it is nice to have a change but not for long.
Whatever bug i was struck down with before Christmas
is still hanging on but i am doing all i can to get rid of it.
I finally got the energy to use my new Big Shot.
I made this Thank-you card below with it.
I used various embossing folders.
I don't want to cut into those brand new, so clean looking
plates but i know i will, lol. It's like when you open a new
Versamark ink pad you want it to stay clean or
is that the neat freak in me coming out.


I made this card before Christmas.
Anytime is not a nice time to make a Sympathy card
but right on Christmas is the worst.

1 comment:

  1. Love both your cards Felicity. So true Sympathy cards are the hardest to make but you have done so very tastefully. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete