Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 Wrap Up

Apart from most of my family being sick with
a strange out of the blue Christmas Eve cold,
we had a quite but enjoyable Christmas.
The day went too quick. I spent most of
the day in the kitchen but i enjoyed this
as i like spending time cooking and especially
cooking for my family and all their favourite foods.
I rarely get surprised but i did on Christmas day
when i opened a gift and received something i
didn't expect, a Big Shot. Thank you.
You know who you are you naughty Christmas Elf.
So i hope to be showing you alot of projects
 using my new Big Shot machine soon.

Gemma sent me this beautiful card.

I received this card from Denise with a forest full of Christmas Trees.



1 comment:

  1. How exciting !!!
    Looking forward to seeing lots of new projects during 2012. Wishing you a very happy and healthy new year with your family.

    ReplyDelete