Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cards for the Troops 2011

Here is the stash of cards i have posted off
to Karen. I didn't make as many as last year.
But in saying that i am happy with what i did
get finished. You still have time to send off
one or many blank Christmas cards so
our Troops can send their Christmas
wishes home to family and friends.
For more details visit Karen's blog,
They need to arrive by next Saturday,
the 5th of November.

The bundle i posted off.

A few of my favourites.







3 comments:

  1. Felicity, just love all your cards for the troops. May be one or two in there I may have to case for my next SAS. You are so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felicity,
    These designs are just fabulous! Love your ideas and the fact you are thinking of others. It is a lovely way to share your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Felicity, your cards are gorgeous and of the highest standard. I'm honoured to deliver them for you!

    ReplyDelete