Thursday, October 7, 2010

100 Christmas Cards for the Troops.

100 Cards.
 I didn't think i would get there but i am so proud of myself for achieving this number.
Many months of late nights and this is the result.
Last year i sent off 20 or 25 and this year i wanted to add a few more.
Karen, aka Paperlady, http://kcpaperlady.blogspot.com/ is organizing this fantastic project, we also sent off Mother's Day cards this year too.
I just love the idea of all those men and women in the Armed Forces receiving cards that they can send back home to their loved ones.
Karen is still collecting cards until the 5th of November and then their off to Holsworthy Army Barracks.

 Some of my favourites.







1 comment:

  1. Oh what a great effort Felicity. I am joining in with Kerry one of the girls in my group we are joining up next week to see how many we can make for the troops too. I think Kerry was thinking 300 but we will see how many. There is quite a few helpers coming along. It is a great cause.

    Good on you.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete